- Who is TransAtlantic's largest investor?
- Mr. N. Malone Mitchell 3rd, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is the largest investor in TransAtlantic Petroleum. As of March 22nd, 2019, Mr. Mitchell beneficially owns approximately 48% of the company.
- Where does TransAtlantic's stock trade?
- The Company's common stock trades on the NYSE American under the symbol TAT and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol TNP.
- Why is there a difference in price between the NYSE American (TAT) price per share and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TNP) price per share?
- The price is is different primarily as a result of the currency differential between the two markets. NYSE American: TAT shares are denominated in U.S. dollars. TSX: TNP shares are denominated in Canadian dollars.
- What is a transfer agent, who is yours, and how do I contact them?
- A transfer agent is a regulated organization that keeps track of stockholder records and information. To find out more, please contact TransAtlantic's transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services Inc. Available 7 days a week Within North America: 1 (800) 564-6253 Internationally: +1 (514) 982-7555
- Does TransAtlantic pay a cash dividend?
- No, TransAtlantic does not currently pay a cash dividend.
- When does TransAtlantic's fiscal year end?
- The Company's fiscal year ends on December 31. The Company's quarters end on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- How may I contact TransAtlantic?
- The Company's main telephone number is +1 (214) 220-4323. Investor Relations may be reached at +1 (214) 265-4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Can I Find the Company's Annual ESTMA Report?
- 2017 ESTMA Report – TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. 2016 ESTMA Report – TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd.